Saturday, January 3, 2009

Friends & God

This week I was amazed by God which unfortunately has not been happening a lot lately. Which is most likely my fault for not spending the time with him that I need to. Anyway back to how I was amazed by God this week, I have been a huge slump for months just feeling good about anything I do or where my life was headed. I have been working two jobs and still not been able to go out and have fun with my friends or spend as much time doing Young Life which is are the things I enjoy more than anything esle. It was getting really bad this week and just felt alone and useless. When my friend Randy sent me a link to a Macbook that was on sale at MicroCenter because he knew that I really needed and wanted a new laptop. I looked at it and it was an amazing deal that I might be able to take advantage of in a couple of weeks but the sale was ending and the stock was low. This just kind of pushed me even lower, I was thinking "Why am I working so darn hard, not sleeping, not having a social life, and not doing enough with Young Life. If I can't even afford something for my self. I gave up at trip to Miami to work and pay bills it was so annoying." Well I am thinking all this and heading to work which is what I seem to be doing all the time when I get an email from my friend Brian telling me that Randy Morgan and him had gone in and bought me the laptop so I would not miss out on the deal and have me pay them back later. It was amazing I could not believe that my friends and brother would do that for me. Then I thought I really should not be amazed by this they all know and love God and me. It was an amazing feeling and I have been on a high sense. I would just like to take this opportunity to thank God for giving the most amazing friends and that he is with them.

No comments: